I love many talks, unfortunately, I am very forgetful, this is a way for me to keep them tracked so I can rewatch and recommend to other people great talks.
I’ll keep this list with only talks related directly to software engineering.
- Culture and Revolution by Ben Horowitz
- Container fun and hacks by Jessie Frazelle
- Principles of technology leadership by Bryan Cantrill
- Wat by Gary Bernhardt
- Beyond PEP8 By Raymond Hettinger
- Inventing on Principle by Bret Victor
- Get Off the Tightrope by Tom Stuart
- The Clean Architecture in Python by Brandon Rhodes
- 7 minutes, 26 seconds, and the Fundamental Theorem of Agile Software Development
I may create a page for this, for now, this is just a post.